S SARA MELLOTT GARDEN STYLE VACATION HOME
WHAT IS SPECIAL ABOUT US and OUR HOMES?
1. Our homes are surrounded by all the gorgeous sceneries, the beautiful metro park systems, the true beauty of the nature, all the fresh air, pleasant energy you will love come back again and again and meanwhile we are also very centrally located, having the easy access to wherever you need go.
2. Our guests enjoy and respect our beautiful homes as their own when they are here no matter for vacation or family gathering....
3. We take lots pride with our homes and exceptional service we give to our guests. We keep and maintain our homes exceptionally clean, neat, beautiful and pleasant for our guests' healthy and enjoyable stays because our guests are always part of our family.
4. We are available any time whenever needed.
5. We are the real home owner, truly care about our guests. We are not middlemen therefore our guests are not only seeing, feeling and experiencing the real exceptional one on one warm caring customer service, but also they will save hundreds and thousands of booking fees Airbnb, HomeAway, Booking.com, etc charge and free from all kinds of headache, hassles and waste of time that sometimes arise from booking with third parties.
6. Many more benefits each guest will find on his / her own when they stay at our homes.
Welcome Home, Enjoy Your Stay !
HERE IS WHAT OUR GUESTS SAY ABOUT US?
June, 2017 from John: Very good host that was hospitable and communicated well to make the stay great.
June, 2017 from Joe: Very friendly and helpful! Nice place perfect for a large group.
Dec 2016 from Sandra: This host has the idea right! She had food in the refrigerator for us, check in was a breeze, communication was clear, prompt and easy.
Nov 2016 from Shelly: My husband and I stayed at Julia's Sara Mellott vacation home along with 7 other family and friends for our Anniversary weekend and it was a great stay. She kept in contact with me, was very helpful with directions where to go to get groceries, eat and how to get to the stadium. The house was very comfortable and clean and had everything that was stated in the description of it. She had breakfast food, water, pop, coffee and great snacks for us. Really appreciated the food and great hospitality. Has a great sitting area out back and in a quiet and nice Neighborhood, we all definitely would come back to stay at her house. Julia is so very nice and friendly that she made me feel very comfortable with our stay. Thank you Julia for a awesome stay. Hope to see ya soon again.
Oct 2016 from Madhura: Fantastic experience! The host was very sweet. We arrived late night, and saw that she had kept some food in the fridge for our dinner. She also provided breakfast and snacks and clean towels. The cleanliness of the house was really good. I liked the neighborhood too. I would definitely recommend this place if you want to spend a quiet relaxed weekend. The host was reachable, she would reply to texts and calls quickly. The location of the house is such that the cuyahoga valley national park is 15 min driving distance and city downtown is also about same distance. Me and my friends loved staying here and we would definitely go back to this place if we were to visit Ohio again.
Oct 2016 from Parm: The house is in a fantastic location. It is in the middle of Cleveland Metropark System so it is very quiet and green. We were fortunate enough to see the season change from summer to autumn. The colors looked beautiful! It is a lovely place to go for a walk or have a picnic. The house is also about 5 min drive from the shops and plenty places to eat. If you have children, the park is a very short drive too. The host had kindly prepared a few things for us upon our arrival like teas, chocolates and bathroom essentials. She also bought a toddler airbed for my little girl along with a play table and a potty which was very nice of her. Overall, the house is very clean and lovely in a nice location.
Aug 2016 from Josiah: Absolutely amazing experience! I loved the home feeling and ease of use, not to mention it's better value than hotel, Julia is a fantastic host, it was my wedding weekend in Cleveland and she was so accommodating to my crazy schedule, I will definitely recommend staying at one of Julia's Sara Mellott places when in Cleveland.
And many more ...........
RESERVATION FOR VALENTINE, BIRTHDAY, ANNIVERSARY, BABY SHOWER, BRIDAL SHOWER, BACHELOR PARTY, FOURTH OF JULY, LABOR DAY AND ANY BUSINESS FUNCTIONS MUST BE MADE TWO WEEKS AHEAD! THANK YOU!
RESERVATION FOR EASTER, ENGAGEMENT, WEDDING, GRADUATION, THANKSGIVING, CHRISTMAS, NEW YEAR EVE MUST BE MADE ONE MONTH AHEAD! THANK YOU!
Our homes are having the following styles: 1. two bedrooms one or one and half bathroom condo in a care free apt style, handicap accessible, 2. three bedrooms two bathrooms town house with garden, patio, handicap accessible 3. two bedrooms one bath country style single homes right inside the forest and park, handicap accessible 4. five bedrooms two to three bathrooms single homes with yard and patio. It is seating in quiet suburb but 10 min to downtown Cleveland and all surrounding cities including airports.
Our homes are most suitable for romantic get away, anniversary, weddings, birthday party, graduation celebration, business functions, church gatherings, medical retreat, holiday celebration and all family gatherings.
They are fully furnished with everything you need. All you need is to bring your brief case, move right in. :-)
Escape to what has been named the most magical destination on the planet, but most people call us "Sweeter Homes". A place where your mind, body, and soul will relax and become one with nature.
Our homes are the perfect retreat for plant enthusiasts, animal lovers, hippies, bird watchers, and entomologists. Here, the wildlife is flourishing, and the grounds provide a safe home for over 1,000 wild animals. Stop by our beautiful vacation home to enjoy a one-of-a-kind experience with Mother Nature.